Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies are, by definition, "a serious situation or occurrence that happens unexpectedly and demands immediate action." Flooding and water emergencies don't wait until there is an opening in your schedule to happen, and they rarely abide by regular business hours. The good news is, SERVPRO of Westfield isn't bound by regular business hours when responding to your call for help. Regardless of the day or hour, our highly trained professionals are standing by to respond with immediate action to your emergency cleaning and restoration needs. Big or small, give us a call at 281-907-0018, and we'll make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (281) 907-0018
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Westfield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.